Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Missing Letters – S, W, X – and Number 2

My original plan was to resume the blog on April 1, but I’m typing this a day early while I still have accessibility to all letters and numbers on the keyboard. I have to postpone the blog return for various reasons. 1) I’m still working about 15 hours per week training and helping the new office manager, Sally. Ironically, I’m working more now than before I resigned, but I no longer have to be there at 7:00 a.m. 2) I’m still watching hospice videos and have completed 40 of the 50 in the Hospice Education Network program and passed each test. I’m not sure what I will be asked to do as a hospice volunteer, but I’ll probably find out in the next month or so. 3) Another activity that is interfering with the blog is the NCAA men’s basketball tournament. The DAWGS were not included this year (for obvious reasons), but I enjoy watching all the college teams. I’m not losing any money because Henri won’t bet on these games. 4) The final reason for the postponement is my appointment to have a ganglion cyst removed tomorrow, Thursday, April 1. I noticed the cyst several months ago. It is located near the middle knuckle on the ring finger of my left hand. It’s not painful, but I’m not sure how this finger will feel after the procedure. If there is any pain, whatever I type will temporarily not include the letters “s,” “w,” “x,” or the number “2.” I’m sorry to disappoint my readers with another delay, but I appreciate your patience. Hopefully, Gram Ginger will get it together soon and be blogging on a regular basis. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Don't fret, ma chérie. Ginger's finger escapes the scalpel until April 23. In the meantime, the other tasks and lawn care are prime agenda items. Have faith - Ginger will return with alphabet and numbers intact

    ReplyDelete