Monday, January 4, 2010

A Day of Doctors

We finally got out of the house today, but it wasn’t for entertainment. Because Henri didn’t feel any better, I called Dr. F and was able to get a 4:15 p.m. appointment. Dr. F gave Henri an injection of Rocephin (painful in the tush) and an inhalant to use in his nebulizer twice tonight and once tomorrow morning. We went to the hospital after leaving the doctor’s office because the doctor wanted Henri to get a chest x-ray. Tomorrow, Henri will see the doctor at 8:45 a.m. He will get the results of the x-ray and possibly have another Rocephin injection. Henri still feels miserable, but at least he is now getting medication to help with recovery.

Before I took Henri to his appointment, I had a 1:30 p.m. appointment with Dr. B, my eye doctor, for a vision test. I will now get lenses for the new frames I bought over a year ago. Getting frames and lenses in two different years is the most advantageous way to use my retirement vision coverage. Apparently, the thyroid medication I started taking in November 2008 is favorably affecting my vision. My eyesight has gotten better in the last year. Things are looking up (no pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment