Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Drugs

With the help of drugs, I am slowly returning to the land of the living. The start of a sinus infection yesterday precipitated a call to Dr. K., and I started the antibiotic last night. I'm feeling better today, but I'm not sure if it is the medication or the psychological effect of knowing I am taking medication. Regardless the reason, I only needed one nap today. I also ventured out in our beautiful weather (cold and rainy) to two banks and Kroger. The first Wednesday each month is senior day at Kroger, and I accompanied my husband/chef, Henri, on the grocery shopping expedition. Those events plus doing one load of laundry and cleaning Rico's cage completed my day. The past three days have been a waste, today was better, and, hopefully, tomorrow will be more productive.

2 comments: